What We Do
We are good at Rails, we have been doing it for awhile - in fact since it hit version 1.0. We can help you build a brand new Rails app, fix your apps performance problems, version upgrades if you still holding out or may be an API to power your mobile App.
Have the next great product idea? Have a business problem that might need a wireless solution? Need help with taking these to the AppStore? We can help you reach out to your users with a clear and compelling experience. We know a thing or two about mobile development - we have worked on it since the age of Palm.
Spoke @ Bangalore, PyCon India 2012
Building better APIs:
- When to build an API? Keep it with existing web application or extract the API app out?
- API versioning. Pros & Cons and controversy.
- Authentication and pagination for RESTful APIs…
EventsKnow more »
Open Source Contributions
Below are some of the open source contributions we have made. You may be interested in them. Some of the contributions are bug fixes, some are minor features, some are small utilities, and so on. Perhaps you share the same itch and can benefit from them.
- Ruby on Rails - Ruby on Rails is a breakthrough in lowering the barriers of entry to programming. Powerful web applications that formerly might have taken weeks or months to develop can be produced in a matter of days.
- EventMachine - fast, simple event-processing library for Ruby programs.
- Ministry of state - Because State machines are simple, they do not have to be greater than 2000 lines of code (and complexity).
- Fog - Whether you need compute, dns, storage, or a multitude of other services, fog provides an accessible entry point and facilitates cross service compatibility.