What our customers are saying
Jeremy Jarvis, DirectorBrightbox Systems Ltd.
We've worked with the codemancers guys for some time now and have found them to be highly skilled and very technically competent and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Kevin Wolff, CTOIvrnet Inc.
The Codemancer team is a self contained dev shop. They do a great job of interpreting requirements, ask appropriate questions at the appropriate time, self manage and deliver. All of this is done using best practices and cutting edge technology.
Sheldon FernandisPremium Beta.
It has been a Pleasure working with Codemancers, A highly skilled and professional team. They have not only been able to execute exactly what was asked of them but also anticipated what long term needs and items we had missed.
Will continue to turn to Codemancers for future projects and Highly recommend them as experts in their business.
Satyajit Sahu, CEOGot Clues Inc.
In past 8months working relationship with Codemancers, I have come to know of the amazing team you have. Rails Devs on steroid, with a solid understanding of platform agnostic mobile integration. Apart from the very high level of work, the team you have gathered is very responsive. That honestly made a huge diff for me. Keep building stuff, and I am sure we're going to do another project very soon.
Spoke @ Pune, Ruby Conf India 2013
- A survey on how to create an API using different libraries.
- Grape is like Sinatra but focussed on creating a REST API.
- Webmachine is a port of an Erlang library which treats the HTTP request-response cycle as a state machine.
- Celluloid is a framework for building multithreaded programs Will be using it to build a RPC server.
EventsKnow more »
Open Source Contributions
Below are some of the open source contributions we have made. You may be interested in them. Some of the contributions are bug fixes, some are minor features, some are small utilities, and so on. Perhaps you share the same itch and can benefit from them.
- Ruby on Rails - Ruby on Rails is a breakthrough in lowering the barriers of entry to programming. Powerful web applications that formerly might have taken weeks or months to develop can be produced in a matter of days.
- EventMachine - fast, simple event-processing library for Ruby programs.
- Ministry of state - Because State machines are simple, they do not have to be greater than 2000 lines of code (and complexity).
- Fog - Whether you need compute, dns, storage, or a multitude of other services, fog provides an accessible entry point and facilitates cross service compatibility.